Lake Turkana Lake Turkana

srry but

this sounds like shit!

but you did a good job with the implementation ;P

RaptorJesus responds:

Fair enough. By "sounds like shit" I'm not sure if you mean sound quality or what though. It'd help if you could elaborate a little. I'd a appreciate a private if you would.

Hungry for Adrenaline Hungry for Adrenaline

Pretty good

Make it longer and stretch it out more.

The change of kick in the beginning was a bit unexpected, try moving the song forward more before making this change.

also most of the instruments came in too quickly, so like i said, make i longer and stretch it out :)

Faito responds:

Thank you Vertigo, i'll have your advise in mind for my next song. I'll try to make pace changes smoother.

-=rollacoastah=- -=rollacoastah=-

Honest Review

Usually i hate the idea of moving between genres through a song, and this is no exception. i appreciate trying something new, but for a complete song it just doesnt work that well. The reason why is that the listener can never get into a good groove. Also an element of what makes a great song is where the listener will know you are about to drop a melody that they love, and they just cant wait for you to get to it.

you have what i would see in an hour long session and all the transitions are amazing, just it is compressed into a 4 minute window.

Again, just like your other works, all the elements to your songs are very catchy and work very well together.

split this up into different songs :)

Daft Punk Technologic remix Daft Punk Technologic remix

honest review

Good Try, but the bass and melody's just dont fit with the baby robot voice. really they just sound like you took a different song and overlapped the voice onto it.

i would remove the overlapping voice. also give us a break from listening to the same loop of the voice through the entire song.

srry man, good try, but just not a good song. :S

Robotic Prostitutes Robotic Prostitutes

two ways

Hey Z-Tone

you really have a good song here. its catchy and the beats give you an energetic feeling. Easily hear this tune is worthy of being played in a dance club. The most enjoyable part of the song is where you incorporate the melody.

usually i have feedback including improvements that can be made, but for your song i cant think of any.

truly a song worth a 10.

Really this is at the level where you either enjoy listening to the tune or you don't.

10/10 and 5/5

Dot sample with 2 freaky dudes Dot sample with 2 freaky dudes

lol ur nuts.

Bitches. ROOOOOOOOOCK OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN! WOOOOOOOOOO! you sound like foamy!

Faires responds:

Cool yeah that's me..THANKS XXD

Mathematical (Album Version) Mathematical (Album Version)

Fucking Amazing!

Love this song!

the melody's are perfect. no problems whatsoever that i can think of with this tune. Great intro and the beat kicks in at just the right time.

i can see why it is your favorite song. completely you man, i have never heard anything like this before and it blends so well.

5/5 10/10

Teach me!!! haha

Ben-the-Jew responds:

Hehe yeah - I can listen to this one way more than my others. I'm really happy you liked it so much. Thank you for the high ranks!

SecretSauce SecretSauce

Perfect!

Devio if this is the stuff you make on your first upload i cant wait to hear your future stuff! Fav'd and DL'ed to keep an eye on ya haha!

Love the sweeping Fx and dropping right into the synth with that kick every once in a while

The song flows nicely without any awkward moments and is very uplifting

The synths you used sound great together, and what a great melody btw.

Only thing i can think of to improve on this is to build up from the ending, removing the bass and kick and flowing through with a that light hi hat and a synth, build up from there then drop the 1:00 minute mark again and let the rest flow to the end :)

superdevio responds:

Thanks man.
Appreciate the info.
Unfortunately, I wont be pumping out any new stuff for a while still, seeing as I need a different program. I was thinking FL 8.
Also, I'm still learning the ropes, so I'll be taking my sweet time on my next project.
Its all in my head, now to find the means to put it out there.

RollDUP RollDUP

Nice Beat

and very cool synth.

Dont know how well the intro synth and the melody tones fit together. and same thing goes with the third synth you included.

mabey try adding a bass?

but really i dont know what kind of a song you want this to be? DnB?

6/10
3/5

The magical organ The magical organ

Hello Rosen

You classified it as a dance song and i will rate it as such.

The intro was great if it was designed for a classical style.

aswell, i am not sure if it is just me but the loops began a split second too soon and kind of felt off beat.

i did like how you took the melody of the ochestral and turned it into a more electro synth.

mabey try incorporating the beat into the orchestral as if this were a dance song it would deffinately take too long to start.

8/10
4/5

Keep working on this!

RosenPsycho responds:

thank for your review this song is a test version and I will continue it if I have enough time.