Donzy's Platform Tutorial Donzy's Platform Tutorial

Looking forward to the finished product

hehe could definately use work, but keep me updated on the progress.

This could be a great tutorial for many people.

Oh and thanks for including my music in this clip :)

Donzy responds:

No problem, I just really like the song. (Plus I wanted to be the first person to use the top rated techno song!)

Lake Turkana Lake Turkana

srry but

this sounds like shit!

but you did a good job with the implementation ;P

RaptorJesus responds:

Fair enough. By "sounds like shit" I'm not sure if you mean sound quality or what though. It'd help if you could elaborate a little. I'd a appreciate a private if you would.

Hungry for Adrenaline Hungry for Adrenaline

Pretty good

Make it longer and stretch it out more.

The change of kick in the beginning was a bit unexpected, try moving the song forward more before making this change.

also most of the instruments came in too quickly, so like i said, make i longer and stretch it out :)

Faito responds:

Thank you Vertigo, i'll have your advise in mind for my next song. I'll try to make pace changes smoother.

-=rollacoastah=- -=rollacoastah=-

Honest Review

Usually i hate the idea of moving between genres through a song, and this is no exception. i appreciate trying something new, but for a complete song it just doesnt work that well. The reason why is that the listener can never get into a good groove. Also an element of what makes a great song is where the listener will know you are about to drop a melody that they love, and they just cant wait for you to get to it.

you have what i would see in an hour long session and all the transitions are amazing, just it is compressed into a 4 minute window.

Again, just like your other works, all the elements to your songs are very catchy and work very well together.

split this up into different songs :)